Prime Minister National Relief Fund
PMNRF has been created to help people in the treatment of cancer, heart surgeries, kidney transplantation, etc. There have been many cases where the funds have been disbursed for cance...See more
One such case is a person in Jharkhand who was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma, cancer that starts in white blood cells. He got 3 lakh from PMNRF and 1.5 lakh through state relief fund.
Procedure to apply for PMNRF:
1. Applicants first need to fill the form. The form can be downloaded from the link.
2. They need to enclose two photographs one pasted and one attached to the form.
3. Along with the form, a copy of residence proof should be attached.
4. The original medical certificate which has the information about the type of disease and the total expected expenses of the treatment should also be attached.
5. Income certificate should be attached too
6. Send the application along with above-mentioned documents to PM at the address:
Prime Minister's Office,
The disbursements are made at the discretion of PM only. Usually, a part of the treatment expenses is funded.
Added: 1 year ago
ASET #MATS201 Material Science -complete notes
Complete and relevant notes available for Amity students. Attatchments include notes of the subject Material Science. Explaination and discussions provided for content topics such as important properties of materials, crystal structure, crystal lattice, types of unit cells, atomic packing structure, etc.
Case Solutions and Notes